We encourage financial and wealth advisors, attorneys, accountants and all affiliated professionals in the financial services field to work with us. Our mission to financially support organizations that adhere to our credo can broaden and differentiate your services and help you create stronger bonds with your clients that are seeking investment opportunities that do not conflict with their religious views or family values.
The professionals who work with us are given direct access to a myriad of planning tools that we provide as a way of expressing our gratitude for our professional relationship and to enable us all to do a better job for our clients and donors.
What you get …
- Access to a free web resource that provides a constantly-updated compendium on charitable giving and tax information
- Complete tax update service for CPAs, attorneys, CLUs, CFPs, ChFCs, trust officers and other affiliated professionals.
- Tax Reference — a complete charitable giving and tax information service.
- Calculator — a planned gifts calculator for professionals that follows the IRS format.
- eNewsletter — features the latest news from Washington, Tax Law updates, PLRs, case studies and timely articles so you are always up to date.
Access to the resources is simple. Just complete the sign up form. Once we confirm your contact information, you will receive a password to access the planning tools.